Before applying for a loan it helps to understand the lending criteria.
Criteria for business loan applications
- Borrow £25,000 to £250,000
- Terms of 6-60 months
- Limited companies, LLPs, PLCs, and social enterprises are acceptable
- 2 years of history with 2 sets of accounts filed (Alternatively, see startup business loans)
- Good credit history required (no outstanding CCJs)
- The business must be profitable and VAT registered
- Directors/Partners must be UK residents
- Turnover greater than £150k
- Secured or unsecured loans available
- You will be required to provide the last 3 months’ bank statements
Apply online and get a decision within two days of us receiving the required information.
Please be aware that we do not provide personal loans. If you are looking for a personal guarantor loan, please see this comparison site.
All fees are payable upon completion of a loan.