Communications & Content Manager
About the Company
We're a new-finance company operating a peer-to-business lending platform from the heart of Leeds. We have been trading since 2012, and have established a reputation for connecting businesses and lenders online in a quick, efficient manner.
We're a small, hardworking, personable team operating in a competitive marketplace, with something to prove.
As a peer-to-business lending platform known for its transparency, our role is to help interpret and understand the risks to which our loan applicants (small businesses) are exposed and to represent them in a clear and simple manner way, for our lending community to consider.
We do not make lending decisions on behalf of customers, nor do we perform portfolio management. However, we do have a responsibility to help educate our lenders and to bring to their attention the identified risks associated with lending to each business.
At a strategic level, the overall performance of our loan book links directly to our reputation, which must be managed in line with the strategic growth of the business and its objectives.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Communications & Content Manager to join our team. This person will be mainly responsible for general communications and digital marketing of rebuildingsociety and three partner enterprises. The position is based in our office in Leeds city centre.
- Creating and implementing communications calendar
- Producing internal and external materials, including press releases, e-newsletters, white papers, guides, articles for external publications, in collaboration with designers and developers
- Planning, creating, coordinating, optimising and publishing blog posts in WordPress
- Maintaining and updating websites, working with designers and developers as necessary
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Creating and following social media plans
- Planning and implementing media relations strategy
- Establishing a rapport with journalists and coordinating collaboration with external publications
- Reporting on and promoting relevant events
- Researching suitable opportunities, events and awards
- Sourcing appropriate advertising opportunities
- Interviewing borrowers and lenders in order to promote our platform
- Maintaining our images library and media material
- Creating, scripting, producing and reviewing video material
- Executing and reporting on: PPC campaigns, SERP movements, Google Analytics, and enabling the Marketing Executive to collect and report on actionable data
- Promoting our offers and incentive proposals
- Generating inbound links to the website
- Reviewing web traffic activity
- Maintaining a strong conversion of traffic to registrations to actions (applications/investment) and increasing web traffic volumes
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Conducting market research, using customer questionnaires and focus groups, among other methods
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Proofreading and editing of material written by other members of staff
- Native English
- High level of written English, knowledge of grammar and ability to create original, informative, appealing copy
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience within the FinTech industry would be highly valued
Job type: Full-time
As an FCA-regulated and authorised firm, we demand a high level of skill and competency of all our employees. Previous experience of working for small businesses or for a regulated financial services company will be highly valued. We believe in helping people to be purposeful with their investment funds, by helping communities and supporting local businesses; that's why we're rebuilding society.
Since founding rebuildingsociety.com in 2012 we have been at the forefront of p2p lending. Our innovations have lead our platform to be the one of the best in the industry, none this would of been possible without the hard work of our team. We'd love for you to join us.
Founder & CEO
Other great opportunities...
Other great opportunities...
Come and work with us...
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below. The recruitment process will include an interview and some tests. No agencies please.
Upload your CV
Upload Cover Letter