About the Company
rebuildingsociety.com is a UK-based fintech, specialising in arranging peer-to-business lending, via an online platform.
Based in the heart of Leeds, we have a small, dynamic leadership and management team committed to connecting creditworthy borrowers with lenders looking for a better return than with traditional financial services.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Compliance Coordinator to join our team.
- Reporting to the Compliance Manager, assist in ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations as per the FCA Handbook
- Make sure that compliance tasks are followed in every operational process
- Help to ensure a diligent loan lifecycle (credit risk, security arrangements, recovery)
- Make sure that complaints procedures are followed
- Stay up-to-date with applicable legislation and regulation
- Periodically review and improve admin and platform system processes
- Provide support to other departments
- Review and ensure the correct management of information, for both existing and completed loans
- Review marketing materials for compliance with financial promotions rules
- Oversee operational activities of Appointed Representatives
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Legal training or academic qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience within the FinTech industry would be highly valued
- Small business experience is desirable
Job type: Full-time
As an FCA-regulated and authorised firm, we demand a high level of skill and competency of all employees. Previous experience of working for small businesses or for a regulated financial services company will be highly valued. We believe in helping people to be purposeful with their funds, by helping communities and supporting local businesses; that's why we're rebuilding society.
Other great opportunities...
Come and work with us...
If you are interested in the Investor Relations Manager role, please complete the form below. The recruitment process will include an interview and a short english language and grammar test. No agencies please.
Upload your CV
Upload Cover Letter