Investor Relations Manager
Salary: £40k OTE
About the Company
rebuildingsociety.com is a UK-based fintech, specializing in arranging peer-to-business lending, via an online platform.
Based in the heart of Leeds, we have a small, dynamic leadership and management team committed to connecting creditworthy borrowers with lenders looking for a better return than with traditional financial services.
About the Role
We are recruiting for an Investor Relations Manager to help us improve our communication and relationships with retail investors. This role is crucial to the growth of our business, as the firm receives new investor registrations every day which need nurturing and developing to support customers with understanding peer-to-peer lending as a valuable investment option.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the main tasks and responsibilities include
- Welcoming new investors to the website and helping to instill confidence in the business
- Engage with current and prospective investors over the phone
- Encouraging existing users to further their current involvement with incentive promotions
- Maintain an online Customer Relationship Management system
- Reporting on monthly user registration figures, any potential issues the users face, feedback from the user base on experience with the platform and suggested improvements
- Develop and maintain the firm’s online reputation with investors
- Occasional attendance at industry events/ forums
- Managing social media channels
- Excellent communication skills in written & spoken English are essential for this role
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences with different levels of communication
- Ability to learn quickly
- Charming and polite telephone etiquette
- Organised and focused when delivering work
- Able to work with others to acquire the knowledge they have
- Basic financial knowledge to understand concepts such as compound interest
- Experience of working within regulated financial services is desirable
- Telesales / Customer Support experience
- Evidence of achieving targets
Full training is provided on the various forms of peer-to-peer lending and how it compares to other forms of investments, however qualified investment managers or independent financial advisors are also encouraged to apply.
As an FCA-regulated and authorised firm, we demand a high level of skill and competency of all employees. Previous experience of working for small businesses or for a regulated financial services company will be highly valued. We believe in helping people to be purposeful with their funds, by helping communities and supporting local businesses; that's why we're rebuilding society.
Other great opportunities...
Come and work with us...
If you are interested in the Investor Relations Manager role, please complete the form below. The recruitment process will include an interview and a short english language and grammar test. No agencies please.
Upload your CV
Upload Cover Letter